Wednesday, March 25, 2009

what was learned today. I went to the cafeteria to pick up food for students who remain after school. and then the principal of the school sent me to fix some boxes in a cuerto, desoues which aser finish what I command, I went to bring the father of a student to the office, and Mr Andrew told me that if I was aupado k and I said no, the entonses told me that he elludara to accommodate dicionario bin. ms carol and then told me grabbing him a favor, and I told him of taking k copies of the notes to the students so that parents know if ESNA well in class. after you finish what I said aser ms carol mr michael told me to leave the Vols out of food in the cafeteria.

2 comments:

  1. Great! William, now you're blogging! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William

    You are very busy every day at your internship. I'm glad it's going that way.

    ReplyDelete